The Sikh Foundation was founded in 1967 to promote the heritage and future of Sikhism. It is a non-profit non-political charitable organization (EIN: 23-703567).
The Foundation works to:
- Pass on the essence of Sikh heritage to the growing Sikh diaspora in the west, particularly the youth.
- Introduce to the world the progressive ethics, lyrical mysticism and heroism of the Sikhs.
- Contribute Sikh perspective to issues of common human concern.
- Generate the highest quality resources for the academic and artistic study of Sikhism.
- Foster Sikh culture across the disciplines through the tradition of critical and creative thinking that gave birth to the Sikh faith.
Leading the display of Sikh Arts in museums all over the world
Aspiring to restore Sikh architectural heritage across India and Pakistan -IN PROGRESS
Thirteen books & journals have been published starting 1967
Established three Chairs of Sikh
& Punjabi Language Studies, organized many conference
Donations to the Sikh Foundation are always welcome and greatly appreciated and are tax exempt.
Read more about our latest campaigns and how you can support our efforts to – IN PROGRESS
Our store will be reopening shortly. Please sign up with our newletter to be notified of the date! – IN PROGRESS
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to be informed on our work and events.